Monday, May 4, 2009

Weigh in and the Carnival



Well, I gained .4 lbs. This will stop today!!! It's too early in the game to be playing these games. I promise myself that I will not go off my diet this week. On a great note... my mom lost 2.4 lbs!!! Way to go mom!!!




My mom has lost a total of 9.4 lbs and I've lost 6.3.. A little friendly competition will inspire me to do well this week!!

We went to our local church's carnival yesterday. I thought I would share some photos, from my phone.


The monkey cages.. that I refuse to go on with James.. He makes those things SPIN!!!!!
James and Christopher waiting to get on!! He had fun with his dad!


James and Stephanie getting ready to go on the monkey cages. She had a blast!!





Stephanie and Christopher waiting in line for the "Spin-out"



and the whipper...






My wonderful hubby won me this!! In case you don't know what this stuffed animal is he is from Kung Fu Panda. He is sooooo cute!!! I was very excited when my hubby won this for me!! You know, it is the little things!!

I haven't seen it yet... of course I went to look for it and one of my kids must have it in their rooms... they are teenagers... I won't go look in their room... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... anyway Stephanie won 2 items at the games..

We had a nice time.. It was a beautiful
Sunny day here in Southern California. My kind of weather!! It makes me happy.

Today, I have to vacuum my house and then when James gets home, we are going to work out! Have a nice day!


No comments: