Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh CRAP.....



I gained a pound.... How the hell am I going to get thru this??? I have to figure this out..

do I want to be on BP meds? No

do I want to weight this much? No

I was suppose to have been at 16 lbs lost and I'm only 1/2 way there. I have got to step it up, stay on track and find a way to continue.

Why don't I think I'm important?

Why do I put food as more important than me?

You were thinner once... why can't you just go back to that?

Work out
Listen to Bob
Eat your food

4 comments:

Vicky said...

U HAD A GAIN BECAUSE U HAD A CHEAT DAY YESTERDAY...I WEIGH IN SAT. MORINING AND THEN HAVE MY CHEAT DAY THAT DAY..THAT WAY BY NEXT WEIGH IN IT'S OFF...U R HUMAN..STOP BEATING YOURSELF UP...U CANNOT HAVE A CHEAT DAY AND THEN GO GET WEIGHED IN U R SETTING YOURSELF UP...OK NOW DUST YOURSELF OFF AND GET BACK ON THE HORSE C'MON U REALLY CAN DO IT!!

Martha said...

Get back on track right here and now instead of beating yourself up over it! You can do it! :-)

kelly said...

don't beat yourself up.. you're doing great. keep it up!!!
Kelly~

Anonymous said...

You're doing ok, its just hard and takes a long time. There is no way around this, I am in the same boat!