Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to my baby boy...






Happy Birthday Chris!!! My wonderful, funny son is 15 today.. Where did the time go?!?!? I just can't believe that he is 15!!!!! Next month Stephanie will be 18!!!!! WTH????

Chris was sick a couple of days this week, so we will celebrate his Birthday next weekend. This is how my kids end up having week long birthday celebrations!! We went to Borders and the kids got books, I also got a couple of books, since my reward to my weight loss was a book and that was my reward for the last 2 weeks, so I bought 2 books!! They also went to Game stop and got a couple of games. I think Chris enjoyed his B-day!


One of the books I bought was Candy Spellings book







<<<<<< click here














Since I am a huge fan of Tori, I thought I would get her mothers perspective and read her book and then I also got Tori's new book!!



<<<


I don't know what my reward next week should be... Maybe we should go to the movies, Photobucketat Jenny Craig, they want you to reward yourself for weight loss, but NOT with food. Of course it doesn't have to cost anything, but I wanted a couple of books, so that's what I picked.







Well, on that note... I'm tired and we have to get up
early to go to the market for our menu for the week and to Wal-mart for our other stuff. I still have to do laundry and bills. Not much fun for a Sunday!!





Have a great week!!!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Chris said...

Wait until your babies turn 21 and you realize that they can do things like gamble and buy alcohol. That's when I felt really old!

Anonymous said...

15 & 18 and you are still smiling. Not tired, don't want to kill them?
Hey, you are way ahead of the game.

A friend of mine found that with each 12 pounds she lost, her sizing changed, so she'd buy herself a new outfit as reward.
~Mary

Martha said...

Ooops I'm late - a big belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :-)

nancy said...

Well Happy Birthday to your son Chris.. I agree with Mary. Buy a few clothes as a reward. I did. I lost 25lbs last year and all I did is watch what I ate and do the "Walk Away the Pounds" video by Leslie Sansone..It is easy to do.Have a great week. Nancy

Tracie said...

Happy belated birthday to your son!!!
I just realized that I have been reading your blog/journals for awhile now...I have seen them grow up in your entries. Mine are 19 and 16...so I feel your pain : )
That's great that you are rewarding yourself with things other than food...a good book is always nice.

Take care.